Last post, I wrote about my type-a travel planning tendencies. You will be very surprised to know that I haven't eaten any of my travel snacks (no one more surprised than me...).
I have over 10 hours of songs in my newly created road trip playlist and will drop some here in this extremely judgment free zone (crosses fingers).
- No Roots by Alice Merton
- 3WW by alt-J
- Fake Smile by Ariana Grande
- Daisy by Ashnikko
- Skinnydipped by Banks
- How You Like That by BLACKPINK
- Ain't No Rest For the Wicked by Cage the Elephant
- Wishing Wells by The Colourist
- Old Number Seven by The Devil Makes Three
- Tia Tamara by Doja Cat
- Sauce by Ella Mai
- Full Circle by Half Moon Run
- Daddy by Laganja Estranja
- Money by Lisa
- Empty by Metric
- Mouthful of Diamonds by Phantogram
** Get to know your author: From which of the above song are there lyrics tattooed onto my body? Extra credit: On which body part?
Bend but don't break,